True, but a neurosurgeon does a lot more than only operate on the brain. In fact, a neurosurgeon spends over 70% of his or her time treating back pain, neck discomfort, ruptured discs, nerve damage, and even leg pain.
To cure all these issues you must visit the Best Neurosurgeon in Chandigarh which is Dr. Manish Budhiraja. He is one of the best Brain Doctor in Chandigarh and is popularly known for his work.
A neurosurgeon concentrates on your central nervous system as a whole, as well as the problems that affect it, such as trauma, life threatening illness, or persistent pain. Your neurosurgeon will collaborate with you to identify the most suitable treatment options for your problem in order to obtain the best potential results. Dr. Manish is the best neurosurgeon Spine Surgeon in Mohali on whom you could rely on. He is considered the Best Brain Doctor in Chandigarh who has successfully treated a number of patients.
Neurosurgeons only conduct surgery if no other therapy alternatives are available. When possible, they prefer to adopt a conservative approach to illnesses. For all this purpose you need someone you could trust on and have blind faith. Manish Budhiraja ranks among the top Neurosurgeon in Panchkula.
When is there a need for Back Surgery Doctor ?
When you’re in pain, it may seem like the end of the world. Almost every problem has a solution. Waiting, believe it or not, is sometimes the simplest solution. The majority of back pain episodes subside after a few days or weeks on their own. But if they don’t, that will be problematic.
Back problems are perhaps the most frequent leading cause of chronic pain.. For some patients, back surgery is the best option.
For this purpose Dr. Manish Budhiraja is the best Spine Surgeon in Chandigarh. He ranks among the TOP Spine Surgeons in Mohali and Spine Surgeons in Panchkula as well.
You must see the Best Spine Surgeon in Chandigarh if you face the following issues:
1. A Non-Recoverable slipping disc
2. Bone spurs, also known as bone overgrowth, are a type of bone spur that develops in the spine.
3. Spinal stenosis, for instance, is a degenerative condition that causes discomfort and weakness.
4. A bone that has been damaged or dislocated.
5. Infection of the spine
6. Tumor of the spinal cord
7. Pain That Isn’t Steadily Improving
8. Your Arms and Legs Are in Excessive Pain
What Qualities Should a Spine Surgeon Have?
1. Ensure that the spine surgeon is board qualified and has completed a subspecialty in spine surgery.
2. Choose a spine surgeon who focuses at least half of his or her practice on treating spinal problems.
3. Make sure the doctor you choose is someone with whom you feel at ease.
4. Inquire about the surgeon’s experience with the most up-to-date procedures and technologies in spine surgery.
These all Qualities are possessed by Dr. Manish Budhiraja, the best Spine Surgeon in Panchkula
Back surgery types:
● Diskectomy – procedure includes removing the protruding section of a disc in order to reduce nerve discomfort and inflammation. It includes removing the rear portion of a spine (lamina) to access a damaged disc.
● Laminectomy – The bone that covers the spinal canal is removed in this treatment. It is used to reduce nerve pressure caused by spinal stiffness by enlarging the spinal canal.
● Artificial discs – These are therapy options for uncomfortable movement between two spines caused by a degenerated or injured disc, as compared to spinal surgery.
● Fusion – It is a procedure that permanently joins two or more bones in your spine and can help to reduce discomfort by stabilizing a spinal fracture. It’s sometimes used to stop uncomfortable motion between the vertebrae caused by a degenerated or damaged disc.
Moreover, if you’ve been suffering from back discomfort of any kind, make an appointment with the best Spine Surgeon in Chandigarh that is Dr. Manish Budhiraja.